- Special animals as pets in our society
An introductory chapter that sheds light on the development and current state of the terrarium hobby.
- Introduction to the Biology of Herpetofauna
An introduction to the biology, anatomy and physiology of reptiles and amphibians.
- Housing & Care
Everything from husbandry to the selection of food and equipment, everything is discussed in detail.
- Correct handling of cold-blooded animals
Hands-on contact with live animals! Learn how to handle and transport reptiles and amphibians correctly.
- Disorders: recognition and prevention
The most common conditions, as well as how to recognize and avoid them at an early stage.
- Most common species in captivity
Which species dominate the hobby, what are some suitable starter animals and how to keep them in a correct way.
- National and international legislation
Everything about the legislation on keeping and trading of exotic animals.