- Infectious and non-infectious diseases in reptiles
In this section, the etiology, pathology, diagnosis and therapy of the most common ailments in reptiles are discussed in detail.
- Infectious and non-infectious diseases in amphibians
In this section we will take a closer look at the common diseases in frogs, toads and salamanders.
- Emerging diseases in Herpetofauna
In recent years, certain diseases have become increasingly common in these animal groups. What the consequences are and how they can be recognized is discussed in this section.
- Recognizing signs of disease in reptiles and amphibians
Recognizing symptoms in exotic animals is not always easy. Learn how to take appropriate action at an early stage.
- Administration of medication and nutritional therapy
The techniques associated with administering medication to herpetofauna are not always obvious or easy to perform. In this section the most important manipulations are explained.