Every year H.E.R.P. Conservation travels to some of the most remote corners of the Globe in search of reptiles, amphibians and other animals in their natural habitats and to support conservation and research.
This takes us to some incredibly wild locations. Far away from civilization, alone with nature.
True adventure. Into the unknown.
Are you in?
Become a H.E.R.P. Conservation member and join us!
Why would you?
1) We haven't been everywhere yet ... but we've been to a few places!
When it comes to herpetological trips, we have the biggest offer in the world.
2) Herping in group or in private. On the road with a group of like-minded people or rather go at it alone? With us anything is possible!
3) As professional herpetologists, we know our trade. You can count on us for an interesting talk + we are great company.
4) Not just scales and slime.
Tracking mammals, spotting birds, photographing insects and even scuba diving are on the schedule.
5) Every trip has a purpose. We take care of that!
Protect an area, help in the conservation of a species or support a research project. As a H.E.R.P. Conservation member, your contribution will be put to good use.