Tanzania embodies pristine, vast African nature and you can feel it!
Many places are completely unknown and untouched. Real Africa.
During this trip you will get to know the best that Eastern Africa has to offer. Marvelous iconic species such as mambas, chameleons, boomslang, white-throated monitor lizards, rock pythons and spitting cobras, but also local endemics such as the electric blue William's dwarf gecko and some bush vipers are on our target list.
Of course a real African safari cannot be missed! During the trip you will have the chance to come face to face with elephants, lions, rhinos and leopards. What else do you want?
During the trip we'll climb mountain peaks, we'll walk through vast savannas and we'll wade through dense rainforests in search of animal beauty!
Do you want to discover the essence of Africa? Would you like to spot some rare animals in an incredible setting?
Then come with us to Tanzania!
What is included:
- All transport in Tanzania
- All accommodations
- Guides, activities, National Park entrances
- All meals + water
What is not included:
- Flights to Tanzania
- Extra beverages and snacks
- Travel and Herping material
- H.E.R.P. apparel and souvenirs
- Visas and ESTAs
- Insurance costs
- Vaccinations and medical costs
Camp sites + comfortable, shared rooms in hotels and eco-lodges.
Toilets and bathrooms.
- No scientific background necessary
- Everyone with an age of 18-60 years old
(Older or younger than the age limit? Let us know!)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch speaking guides.
- The group will mainly speak English.
- Information booklet with a detailed itinerary, packing checklist, information on necessary vaccines and medications, list of local species and much more will be distributed to all members once the expedition team is complete.
NOT YET AVAILABLE
*Prices for private groups are always on demand
Find our Merchandise on:
COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED