What better way to spend your time in Indonesia than to head down to the beautiful and biodiverse island of Bali and the legendary islands of Komodo National Park!
Some of the most iconic species you can encounter on this trip are the notorious Komodo dragon, the green, yellow and blue locality of the white-lipped island pit viper and the yellow-lipped sea krait. But let’s not forget the kings of the Asian jungle: the king cobra and reticulated python!
We’ll head out deep into tropical rainforests, track down some rare species, hike at night on the legendary islands of Komodo National Park, visit pink beaches, snorkel through pristine coral reefs and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere that Indonesia has to offer. You’ll even have the chance to go out scuba diving with manta rays and whale sharks!
We’ll be staying in excellent eco-lodges and sleep on a boat in the land of the dragon.
So, have you ever dreamed of setting foot in the land of dragons? See king cobra’s in the wild? Or dive the world’s finest coral reefs? Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime trip. You won’t regret it!
15 days (including travel)
Private busses, cars and boats
What is included:
- All transport in Indonesia
- Flights and boat to KNP - All accommodations - Guides, activities, National Park entrances - Breakfast
What is not included:
- Flights to Denpasar, Bali.
- Lunch, dinner, extra beverages, alcoholic drinks and snacks - Travel and Herping material - H.E.R.P. apparel and souvenirs - Visas and ESTAs - Insurance costs - Vaccinations and medical costs - Diving and snorkeling
Accommodations: Comfortable, shared rooms in hotels. Private bathrooms. Few days on a comfortable boat in Komodo National Park.
- No scientific background necessary - Everyone with an age of 18-60 years old
(Older or younger than the age limit? Let us know!)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch speaking guides. - The group will mainly speak English.
- Information booklet with a detailed itinerary, packing checklist, information on necessary vaccines and medications, list of local species and much more will be distributed to all members once the expedition team is complete.
Prices and dates for next edition coming soon!
*Prices for private groups are always on demand
Sign up for the next run: Excited about joining this expedition? Yes??
Sign up by sending us your information. After we have received your info, we'll send you our waiver and payment information so you can send us your deposit.
- Processing your information can take a while!
- Your registration is only complete AFTER you have wired your deposit and sent us the signed waiver.
- Filling in this form and sending it to us does not mean you have 'reserved' a slot in the expedition. We do not put any slots 'on hold'. Sending your information is a confirmation of your official participation to the expedition.