Namibia is one of the top destinations in all of Africa.
The immense sand dunes, vast desert plains, rocky mountains and grasslands make Namibia a diverse destination FULL of natural beauty.
Especially when it comes to reptiles! Namibia has over 250 described reptile species and many of them are top targets. Just think of the many types of dwarf adders such as Bitis cornuta, Bitis peringueyi, Bitis caudalis, Bitis schneideri and Bitis xeropaga. All beautiful species, typical of Namibia. Black mambas, puff vipers, African rock pythons, Namaqua chameleons and different types of cobras add to the list of impressive animals we could come across.
During the trip we will visit the highest sand dunes in the world, beautiful mountains, vast grasslands and arid deserts in search of the species that make Namibia one of the best herp destinations in the world. We really go off-road and travel by 4x4 safari vehicle through the desert to spot as many species as possible!
Would you like to see large African wildlife in their natural environment, climb the highest sand dunes in the world and photograph beautiful snakes? Yes? Do not hesitate any longer and come with us to Namibia.
4x4 Safari vehicle
What is included:
- All transport in Namibia
- All accommodations - Guides, activities, National Park entrances - All meals + water
What is not included:
- Flights to Namibia
- Extra beverages and snacks - Travel and Herping material - H.E.R.P. apparel and souvenirs - Visas and ESTAs - Insurance costs - Vaccinations and medical costs
Accommodations: Comfortable, luxurious rooms in hotels and eco-lodges.
Private toilets and bathrooms.
- No scientific background necessary - Everyone with an age of 18-60 years old
(Older or younger than the age limit? Let us know!)
- English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch speaking guides. - The group will mainly speak English.
- Information booklet with a detailed itinerary, packing checklist, information on necessary vaccines and medications, list of local species and much more will be distributed to all members once the expedition team is complete.
NOT YET AVAILABLE
*Prices for private groups are always on demand
Extensions, options & package deals:
Combination Expedition Namibia +
Etosha National Park extension
- 6 days more!
- Visits to Etosha National Park
- luxurious stays in the park
- chance to see the Big Five
- more species of herpetofauna
ATTENTION: costs related to transit and extended stay in between trips is NOT included